Journey to Forever

Please join me on my journey to Vietnam to receive my daughter Caily.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Speedy says hello

Caily and I weren't on the deck 5 minutes before "speedy" arrived. I
haven't seen him since the fall and was happy to see he made it through the
winter. Of course, he ran right over to me and hoped on my lap looking for
his seeds. Caily was ecstatic!!! After this shot was taken, she plotted
down and he hopped on her knee... I was so excited I didn't video it, but I
wish I did. It was adorable. She very gently patted him and then gave him
a seed.

She's also seen her first loon, red squirrels, woodpecker, fox, deer and
tons of birds at the feeder. She doesn't miss a thing and greets them all
with a point and excited squeal herself.

Snow White indeed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment