Journey to Forever

Please join me on my journey to Vietnam to receive my daughter Caily.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

On our way home

This picture was taken in the Seoul business class lounge. It was an exhausting start to the 30 + hour trip home. For some reason Miranda and Ethan didn't get business class even though we paid for it. ASEAN airlines is not very good/nice. Graydon sat beside Caily and I - poor guy! She acted like "crazy Caily"... Like someone plugs her into an electrical socket. And the head flight attendant didn't help by insisting she stay on my Lap and not on the floor where she was confined and happily active. She finally fell asleep and the same attendant insisted she not lay on my reclined legs - but in my arm again.... Ahhhhh! I finally gave up and held the squirmy worm until she fell asleep - about hour 3.5 of a 4 hour flight.
Did I sleep? Ha! Not a chance!!! Have I slept on this 5 hour layover - ha!!! It's taken me 4 hours to settle her... We have a 2 hour flight to Tokyo then another 5 hour layover.., ahhhhh!!! This is tough !!!! Feeling very tired and nauseous.. great!

By the way - I became my grandma today and started stuffing buffet food in my purse... Wow! Now that's a life altering activity... I'd be embarrassed if I didn't think the grub would keep crazy Caily calm for 5 minutes. Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment