Journey to Forever

Please join me on my journey to Vietnam to receive my daughter Caily.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Caily's first Halloween

It was a great day. She went to school in her horse costume but donned the
bee for the big night. We went to nana and deedee's for tomato soup and
grilled cheese (a Lemmex family tradition) then hit a few houses on our
street. She was shy at the first one, but once she figured out she'd get
cool wrappers in her bucket she was all in. My challenge was keeping her
out of people's houses once they opened the door.

I think the highlight of her night was giving the candies at home. We were
home by 6:30 and had the pumpkin carved and lights up by 6:45. She loved it
- but thought the pumpkin tongue was gross (hahaha). She would run up and
down the driveway pulling kids in. She'd buzz around and put the "presents"
in their bags. It was adorable. I wish I had pictures of her face when the
creepy teenagers came up. She wasn't scared, but you could hear her wheels
turning. Too funny.

Booo - buzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment